Self-Hypnosis Audios for Health & Wellbeing
Why would you use a self-hypnosis recording? And whats the difference between going into hypnosis here at Transformational Therapy in our consulting rooms and listening to an audio when you're relaxing at home?
The answer is actually a simple one.
When you see a hypnotherapist for treatment for a particular conditon, whether it is to improve your weightloss results, reduce anxiety, enhance fertility or increase self-confidence, all the work that is done is specific to You. What the hypnotist says to you when you are in the trance state, is custom designed to address your particular problem and is delivered in a way that your subconscious mind is going to best respond to it.
A pre-recorded self-hypnosis audio is great for ;
- getting you started on the road to recovery
- giving you a taste of what hypnotherapy can be like
- providing support between sessions
- keeping your subconscious working on the issue that you had once treatment is complete
- giving you a re-boot whenever you feel like it or sense that you might need it
If you would like to get hold of some self-hypnosis audios from Transformational Therapy, to try them out in the comfort of your own home, you can access them here and just relax, relax, relax.
The Professional Hypnotherapists Association of Australia has some interesting statistics on the benefits of hypnosis quoted on their site. Here are a few examples;
- Hypnosis Subjects Lost More Weight Than 90% of Others and Kept it Off
- Hypnosis More Than Doubled Average Weight Loss
- Healed 41% faster from fracture
- 90.6% Success Rate for Smoking Cessation Using Hypnosis
- Hypnosis can more than double the effects of traditional weight loss approaches
For details on the studies done to ascertain these results, or to get more facts and figures you can check out their site.
If you would like to book in for an initial consultation or feel you are ready to book into a change program at Transformational Therapy call Karen personally on 0409777116.