The Transformation Program
Change Your Beliefs
We all know that changing old unhelpful beliefs is key to moving forward in life and this programme is designed to do precisely that. It's for people who are wanting to learn to manage their thinking and change their limiting beliefs - for good!
Beliefs that prevent you from living a happy and fulfilled life can be extremely damaging - causing low self confidence, ill health, fears and phobias or relationship problems to mention just a few. An example could be that you had a limiting belief that you weren't worthy of a great relationship so you would unconsciously push any potential partner away. These distorted and unhelpful beliefs can create a lot of unhappiness. Many people also suffer with out of control thinking and this can lead to anxieties, panic attacks, fears and phobias. Nearly all of us have some limiting beliefs which are holding us back. Here are a few examples;
- I'll make a fool of myself if I try public speaking
- I can't stick to anything
- I'm a failure and I always will be
- I can't do it on my own
- I'm too nervous to mingle
Sadly, most people don't really believe they can get better. If you've consulted 'Dr. Google', or read the various forums set up for sufferers of social anxiety, for misophonia, emetophobia, vaginismus, depression, panic attacks, insomnia, the ones for teenagers who are self-harming and so on, then you would have every reason to believe that medication is the only thing that can help, but this just isn't true. Medication does have its place, but by learning about how the mind works, how it processes information and how to manage your thinking styles, YOU can turn your life around and there is no need to re-hash all those old and often distressing childhood memories before you can move on.
What happens in the sessions?
This unique 6 session program is not really 'therapy' as such, it is more like an educational program that provides genuine insights into how your mind works. This is a mind training program that helps you to completely change the limiting beliefs that have been holding you back so you can take control of your thoughts, your life and begin to thrive, so that you're living your life the way you've always wanted to.
This is an entirely different approach that teaches you about your thinking style, your personality and so much more. What you will learn;
- How your belief systems are formed
- Why your external locus of control can be such a problem
- About your thinking styles and how they've been keeping you stuck
- The importance of what you say
- About the connection between your mind and your body
- About your inner voice
This programme is suitable for adults and teenagers. If you have any issue that is holding you back, then this programme can help you. Learn how to deal with your problems in a calm and confident way, take control of your emotions, and you will see your response to situations will change quite dramatically and you will feel different.
What symptoms can be helped?
- Social anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Fears and phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Performance anxiety
- Weight Issues
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Self Harming
- Lack of Confidence
- Eating Disorders like Bulimia and Anorexia
- Relationship problems
- Low or poor self esteem
You will find, after completing this course, that you just dont feel like you used to. You will notice a sense of calm and competence as you deal with whatever is going on in your life. This is not complicated and you can do it.
If you are ready for this kind of change contact Transformational Therapy on 0409 777 116.
Articles & Relevant Research
1. The Effects of Locus of Control of Learning Performance: Journal of Economic and Social Studies; Volume 1, Numer 2, July 2011, Ozen Kutanis, Ovdur and Mesci.
2. Healthy Habits: The Connection Between Diet, Exercise and Locus of Control: Stefanie Schurer, Victoria University of Wellington
3. Entrepreneurial leaders habitually have an internal locus of control (that feeling of having the power to determine the direction of their own lives which we might in simplistic terms refer to as confidence). This is a great article and well worth a read http://www.ey.com/GL/en/Services/Strategic-Growth-Markets/Nature-or-nurture--Decoding-the-DNA-of-the-entrepreneur---Entrepreneurs-share-core-traits
4. Does your business/career success or failure depend on what you do? Or what the world does to you?See http://www.fastcompany.com/1840496/how-your-locus-control-impacts-business-success